We are recruiting an experienced bookkeeper who will play a key role in automating our accounting processes. This is the first permanent role in the newly created Accounting Department. Our offices are located adjacent to Waterloo Station and the position is full-time (37.5 hours per week) and office-based. After training, and subject to automation, some WFH may be appropriate.
• Purchase Ledger – invoice coding, data entry and payment preparation. Payment of staff expense claims.
• Sales Ledger – posting customer receipts, issuing monthly statements, chasing overdue accounts.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Preparation/posting accrual and prepayment journals.
• The Company uses the Xero accounting package and experience with using Xero is essential.
• AAT Level 2 minimum.
• Strong knowledge of Excel.
• Demonstrable experience in foreign currency transactions.
• You will have strong communication skills and be a team player, able to collaborate with your colleagues across the company
• You will be resourceful and have good problem-solving skills.
• You will work well under pressure and be well-organised and capable of meeting project deadlines and delivering work to the highest possible standard.
· Share Options Package
· Pension Scheme
· Staff Savings Benefits Scheme (Sodexo)
· Professional Qualification Training
· 25 days holiday PA + Public Holidays
base is on a mission to democratize cloud services for all businesses that work with digital media files.
base centralises vast digital media libraries into one, removing the confusion and complexity of multiple clouds and software tools. Working with base businesses can manage, collaborate and deliver global projects cost-effectively.
base provides solutions to store, process, manage, create and deliver large-scale digital media content online, from anywhere. base experts identify and implement a variety of solutions, including both hybrid and full-cloud workflows. base provides award-winning cloud services to a range of clients across multiple industries, including global online video brands like LadBIBLE Group, cutting-edge sports such as EXTREME E and prestigious film and broadcast studios includingTwickenham Film Studios and Narrative Entertainment.
The culture at base is a core aspect of the business. The following values underpin the day-to-day working culture at the company:
· We are brave
· We are ambitious
· We are honest
· We are empathetic
· We are entrepreneurs
Please send your resume along with a detailed cover letter setting out your work experience to email@example.com.