Multi award winning managed service provider base is seeking a passionate Media Workflow expert, to join our rapidly growing team as a Media Workflow Specialist & Trainer.
As member of the Professional Services team at base, you will be the in-house expert in all our software, tools and solutions. You will deliver optimised best practice workflow advice and provide structured training courses to clients.
This is a client-facing role where you will work closely with teams across the business, including engineering, software development and the sales teams. You will also work with third-party cloud infrastructure and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) partners, to deliver tailored cloud solutions for complex media workflows.
• Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in base software and tools, and provide optimised best practices, configuration and implementation of end-to-end media workflows.
• Prepare and deliver excellent in-person and online custom training programmes to large enterprise clients and base team members.
• Product and workflow demonstrations to support the sales team in customer-facing pitches.
• Undertake research and analysis to understand how a business or business area works, considering the people, organisation, processes, information, data and technology.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Producing workflow designs for ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes.
• Some User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Documenting critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and writing reports.
• Create How-To Guides / Wiki articles for all products and services, both for internal-facing deployment documentation, as well as customer-facing knowledge base articles.
• Working closely with all relevant departments to communicate the requirements for the creation of functional and solutional architectural designs.
• On-boarding of customers to production cloud systems, alongside the account management and support teams to advise on workflow and infrastructure optimisations.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to train and help others learn and understand at all levels of ability and seniority.
• Broadcast/Media on-prem and cloud experience required.
• Detailed knowledge of media formats, media workflows and digital video content distribution.
• Excellent written, visual diagramming and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders and management at all levels.
• A team player with a desire to share knowledge and train other team members.
• IBM Cloud
• Google Cloud Platform
• VMWare (or other Hypervisor)
Software / Software-as-a-Service:
• MAM platforms (Media Asset Management).
• Accelerated File Transfer Solutions (UDP File Transfer).
• Transcoding e.g. Dolby Hybrik, Telestream Cloud, FFMpeg.
• Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, Frame.io.
• Remote Desktop solutions.
• Artificial Intelligence (e.g.: Veritone aiWARE, AWS, Google, REV.ai).
•OKTA or equivalent.
• Active Directory.
• At least 3 years’ experience of providing training solutions in an engineering or media related subject or equivalent experience.
• Business Analysis qualifications and experience recommended.
• You will have a passion for new cloud-based media technologies and be excited by the prospect of working within a fast-growing business – helping to redefine the way our clients operate.
• You will be a self-starter, resourceful and have good problem-solving skills.
• You will work well under pressure and be well-organised and capable of meeting project deadlines and delivering work to the highest possible standard.
• You will have confidence speaking within the business to your peers, explaining complex concepts in easy-to-understand language.
• Share Options Package
• Pension Scheme
• Staff Savings Benefits Scheme (Sodexo)
• Professional Qualification Training
• 25 days holiday PA + Public Holidays
base provides integrated online media solutions to the world’s largest brands, including The Football Association, LADbible Group and Narrative Entertainment. Navigating customers on their digital transformation journey with a host of cloud-based software solutions, base removes the confusion and complexity of integrating and managing multiple clouds and software tools.
base experts identify and implement a variety of solutions, including both hybrid and full-cloud workflows. base provides award-winning cloud services to a range of clients across multiple industries. Working with base, businesses can manage, collaborate, and deliver global projects cost-effectively.
The culture at base is a core aspect of the business. The following values underpin the day-to-day working culture at the company:
• We are bold
• We are curious
• We are collaborative
• We are empathetic
• We are fair
Please send your resume along with a detailed cover letter setting out your work experience to email@example.com.