We are seeking a dynamic and talented Partner Alliances Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing strategic partnerships with key public cloud and Software-as-a-Service partner companies operating in the specialist media technology industry.
Your primary focus will be developing and expanding our existing channel and co-sell relationships with technology partners including AWS, Adobe, Backlight, IBM Cloud, Veritone, LucidLink and other integrated base platform partners.
You will play a crucial role in driving partner-led business development and sales lead generation, collaborative marketing efforts, new product innovation, and maximizing growth opportunities for base.
Working closely with the CEO, Head of Marketing and Head of Sales, you will be instrumental in taking the existing go-to-market plan and executing against ambitious growth targets, with a particular focus on the development of new business lines including AWS Managed Services and custom Adobe Video Solutions.
Partnership Sales Development:
• Work collaboratively with key partners to generate a pipeline of sales leads and opportunities for the sales team to execute.
• Manage and scale up base channel partners and referral partners sales network.
• Understand and develop integrated online media solutions propositions with each partner and our in-house product development team to drive new revenue streams.
Partner Relationship Management:
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key partners’ senior-level executives and partner managers, acting as the primary point of contact and conduit to each base operational sub-team.
• Collaborate with partners to align strategies, identify joint business opportunities, and drive mutual sales success.
• Regularly engage with partners to understand their objectives, anticipate their needs, and provide ongoing support.
• Manage and administrate partner platforms to ensure contractual compliance and maximise margins and partnership benefits.
• Manage and lead all partner accreditations and training, including roll out across base sub-teams as required.
Strategic Partnership Development:
• Research, identify and evaluate potential new partnership opportunities within the media technology industry that align with base’s vision and core values.
• Negotiate and establish partnership agreements, outlining mutual objectives, commitments, gross margins, partner benefits and success metrics.
• Develop a comprehensive partnership plan to leverage each partner's resources, expertise, and market presence with the primary objective of sales growth.
• Seek and develop new sales channels to scale revenues in key verticals as set out by the sales and marketing team.
• Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, marketing, product development, and technical operations, to ensure effective execution of partnership initiatives as well as high-quality of service to base customers.
• Provide strategic guidance and support to cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment with partner objectives and maximising value creation.
• Be the in-house expert across each of our integrated products and share knowledge across all functions of the business.
Market and Industry Knowledge:
• Stay up to date with media industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape.
• Leverage your understanding of the media technology industry to identify opportunities, make informed decisions, and drive strategic partnerships.
• Forward-look and discover new, innovative technologies and solutions to present to the senior leadership team for potential integration.
• UK-based and fluent English speaking.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing, media, technology or a related field. Relevant certifications are a plus.
• Minimum 5 years professional industry experience in media or media technology sector, with a strong understand of cloud and Software-as-a-Service technologies.
• Proven experience in partner management, strategic alliances, marketing or business development, ideally within the media technology industry.
• Strong understanding of media technology products, services, and solutions.
• Exceptional relationship-building skills with the ability to influence and negotiate effectively.
• Proven track record of building sales pipeline and revenue.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic partnership plans.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Flexibility to travel occasionally for partner meetings and industry events.
• Existing knowledge and experience of at least a sub-set of the listed base technology partners would be of benefit.
• Share Options Package
• Pension Scheme
• Staff Savings Benefits Scheme (Sodexo)
• Professional Qualification Training
• 25 days holiday PA + Public Holidays
base provides integrated online media solutions to the world’s largest brands, including The Football Association, LADbible Group and Narrative Entertainment. Navigating customers on their digital transformation journey with a host of cloud-based software solutions, base removes the confusion and complexity of integrating and managing multiple clouds and software tools.
base experts identify and implement a variety of solutions, including both hybrid and full-cloud workflows. base provides award-winning cloud services to a range of clients across multiple industries. Working with base, businesses can manage, collaborate, and deliver global projects cost-effectively.
The culture at base is a core aspect of the business. The following values underpin the day-to-day working culture at the company:
• We are bold
• We are curious
• We are collaborative
• We are empathetic
• We are fair
Please send your resume along with a detailed cover letter setting out your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.