Multi award winning managed hosted solutions provider base is seeking a highly organised and capable Sales Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to work in a modern, flexible and fast-paced business. The Sales Administrator will play a crucial role in supporting the sales team and ensuring smooth operations of the sales department.
• Provide administrative support to the sales team, including scheduling meetings, preparing sales reports and presentations, and managing customer data in our CRM system.
• Track and handle software partner purchase orders and procurement, working with the finance team.
• Assist in the preparation of proposals, contracts, and other sales materials.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and reports, including forecasting, pipeline tracking, and sales performance analysis.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, customer success, professional service, and product development, to ensure seamless sales processes and customer experience.
• Respond to customer enquiries and assist in resolving any issues or concerns.
• Attend sales meetings and provide support as needed, taking detailed notes and following up on action items.
• A positive attitude and great people-person who values honesty, collaboration and hard work.
• At least 2 years of experience in a sales administration, executive assistant or similar business administration role.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
• A results-driven approach with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
• Share Options Package
• Pension Scheme
• Staff Savings Benefits Scheme (Sodexo)
• Professional Qualification Training
• 25 days holiday PA + Public Holidays
base is on a mission to democratize cloud services for all businesses that work with digital media files.
base centralises vast digital media libraries into one, removing the confusion and complexity of multiple clouds and software tools. Working with base businesses can manage, collaborate and deliver global projects cost-effectively.
base provides solutions to store, process, manage, create and deliver large-scale digital media content online, from anywhere. base experts identify and implement a variety of solutions, including both hybrid and full-cloud workflows. base provides award-winning cloud services to a range of clients across multiple industries, including global online video brands like LadBIBLE Group, cutting-edge sports such as EXTREME E and prestigious film and broadcast studios includingTwickenham Film Studios and Narrative Entertainment.
The culture at base is a core aspect of the business. The following values underpin the day-to-day working culture at the company:
• We are brave
• We are ambitious
• We are honest
• We are empathetic
• We are entrepreneurs
Please send your resume along with a detailed cover letter setting out your work experience to email@example.com.